STREET CONSPIRACY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STREET CONSPIRACY

Universal entertainment platform for all people & extension of the conscious community to demonstrate the betterment of society! Hotep & Black Power.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AC EMPIRE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AC EMPIRE  Empty AC EMPIRE Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:04 pm

Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Ubisoft is making another AC game and the release date is not until 2017. I'm a huge fan of this series and being the conscious fellow I am, I really hope they dont fuck this up and what I mean by that is by making the Kemetians White or "Middle Eastern" instead of their true origin and background which is black, and I really hope instead of calling it "Egypt" (the Greek name), they call it by its original name which is Kemet/KMT! Assassin's Creed games are usually historically accurate so there is no excuse for not being historically accurate this time around also, because if they're not historically accurate I know for fact its not about them being ignorant but its about them white washing history and creating a bias like Hollywood, therefore I will not support this game, but I know Ubisoft is better than that. farao

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum